ENTERPRISE DATA REPLICATION
Our unified platform moves data across Databasess, data warehouses, Hadoop & cloud
Enterprises today maintain multiple platforms and databases to support business operations, applications, and analytics. IT teams need the ability to make any data available at any place, any time.
Maintaining data availability across heterogeneous environments can be complex and time-consuming, often requiring different tools for different sources and targets. Attunity can help with a simple, universal and real-time data replication platform.
Attunity Replicate provides a unified platform to replicate, synchronize, distribute, consolidate, and ingest data across all major databases, data warehouses and Hadoop, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Swiss Life France uses Attunity Replicate to deliver a real-time, consistent view of customer data to sales people, service agents, and customers
- Kongsberg Maritime and Floatel International replicate data from vessels at sea to an onshore data center to improve safety, vessel positioning and fleet performance benchmarks
“Without Attunity, we could not have done the project… we would have been forced to give up on our real-time data propagation requirement.”
Simple,Low Impact, Log-Based CDC
Attunity Replicate provides enterprises with:
- Ease of use. Attunity’s intuitive, configurable GUI helps users quickly and easily set up data replication with no manual coding
- Minimal impact. Log-based CDC reduces the performance impact of real-time replication. Attunity Replicate’s unique zero-footprint architecture eliminates the need to install any agents on source database systems
Sign up for a Free Trial Today
Universal and Comprehensive
Attunity Replicate provides:
- Broad Heterogeneous Support. Leverage the industry’s broadest support of sources and targets, including databases, data warehouses, mainframe, and Hadoop
- Robust Replication Patterns. Support batch and real-time/continuous replication, as well as transactional, batch-optimized, or message oriented replication patterns