Attunity RepliWeb solutions automate and simplify file replication and Web/application release processes
Although file replication and application release automation are fundamental IT processes, they can be compromised by complex file structures, large files, inconsistent Internet connectivity, or human error.
Native server operating system tools, scripted solutions, and manual processes offer limited scalability, provide poor visibility in IT processes, and ultimately deliver inconsistent results.
Centrally Managed Solution
To ensure continuous availability of data and accommodate virtually any scenario, Attunity RepliWeb solutions enable organizations to centrally manage replication, synchronization, and applications across any network or topology.
Attunity RepliWeb helps overcome challenging network connections, enables real-time updates, and provides centralized visibility into organizational processes.
RepliWeb provides organizations with numerous benefits, including:
- Reduced downtime associated with inefficient and unreliable legacy solutions
- Support for global replication needs across any network connection
- A single platform for unified replication management across all operating systems, servers, and single user devices
- Minimal impact on networks, servers, or applications that power business operations
- A highly scalable solution that addresses file systems and database dump file replication
- A solution that makes server wide rollouts affordable
Application Release Automation
Attunity RepliWeb for Application Release Automation (ARA) streamlines the application release and deployment process, and improves application integrity for Windows, UNIX, and Linux environments.
- Continuously deploy applications, code updates, and content throughout each stage of the application lifecycle from Development to Test, UAT, and Production
- Accelerate releases with agile development methods, ensure application continuity and information availability, and eliminate the risks associated with disconnected, error prone manual processes
- Improve compliance with policies and requirements for change control and auditing
Check out our data sheet on Attunity RepliWeb for application release automation
Data Center Migrations and Large File Assets
Making files available to systems and users is essential for efficient business processes and can create a competitive advantage. With large files, however, replication efforts are often hindered by bandwidth limitations and performance degradation.
- Attunity RepliWeb accelerates the replication of large files over distributed networks. This speeds the execution of critical initiatives like datacenter migrations and IT upgrade cycles.
- With Attunity RepliWeb, organizations can centrally manage, audit, and automate file replication processes.
- Replace error-prone legacy scripts with repeatable, reliable processes. Attunity RepliWeb supports deployment processes across Windows, Unix, Linux, and cloud platforms.
Check out our data sheet on Attunity RepliWeb for enterprise file replication.
File Replication-Based Disaster Recovery
In distributed organizations, IT must implement fail-proof disaster recovery processes to protect information assets and technology investments. This requires replication of large volumes of files to and from distributed or offsite locations to centralized corporate data centers or collocations.
- Attunity RepliWeb centrally manages replication processes, defines global policies, and ensures delivery of business-critical files across any topology
- The Attunity EFR Replication Manager provides real-time and scheduled replication, bandwidth controls, and recovery and error reporting. It’s optimized to overcome the toughest network connections
Remote Office Back Office (ROBO) Replication
Organizations with distributed “mesh” operations must support branch offices, field operations, and mobile teams. They face unique challenges deploying and collecting information to and from the “edge.”
To facilitate business competitiveness and continuity, IT teams must ensure that remote operations are in sync with corporate IT.
- Attunity Central Manager for EFR provides fast, scalable replication management across distributed IT infrastructure and challenging network topologies
- Attunity EFR is designed specifically for organizations with distributed operations. It automates, accelerates, and simplifies replication processes regardless of the size, complexity, and scale of data under management
- Attunity Central Manager is fast, reliable, and rapid to deploy. It offers robust scheduling, comprehensive management of grid-node topologies, detailed audit, and industry leading transfer acceleration engines that deliver 10x performance gains
WAN Enterprise File Replication
Attunity RepliWeb accommodates virtually any Enterprise File Replication scenario. Organizations use RepliWeb to reliably automate legacy scripts, reduce the risk of error, improve information availability, and gain competitive advantage.
- Attunity RepliWeb centrally manages deployment processes and ensures delivery of critical files across any topology
- Attunity invokes policies on file types and overcomes challenging network connections, such as long-haul WAN, IPSat, wireless, and more
- Attunity RepliWeb enables real-time updates and provides centralized management and monitoring of all replication processes across Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Cloud platforms
Attunity RepliWeb for EFR supports the following server environments:
- Windows 7/8/10, 2008 R2, 2012/2012 R2, 2016
- Solaris 2.6 and higher (Sun Sparc)
- Solaris 10 and higher (Intel x86)
- HP-UX 11 and higher (Itanium)
- HP-UX 11 and higher (HP RISC)
- Red Hat Linux 9.0 and higher (Kernel 2.6.x) Linux (SUSE)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 and higher / Fedora
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 and higher (64-Bit)
- AIX 4.3 and higher (IBM RS/600)
- Virtual Machine Compatible
*Note: Attunity RepliWeb only supports 64-bit operating systems.
Minimum System Requirements
- 10GB disk space
- 2GB RAM
- Administrator Privileges