Agile ETL and Data Warehouse Automation
Accelerate and simplify data warehouse design, development, testing, deployment and updates
Speed Time to Analytics
Traditional methods of building and managing data warehouses are straining to keep pace with business demands. The multi-month, error-prone ETL development effort to set up a data warehouse – typically 60-80% of prep time – often means that the data model is out-of-date before the BI project even starts. Modifying these brittle data warehouses causes more delays, ties up skilled resources and delays project ROI.
To speed time to analytics, the data warehouse creation and management lifecycle must be streamlined wherever possible.
Modern Approach to Difficult Problems
Attunity Compose can help with agile data warehouse automation, a modern approach to this problem. Attunity Compose provides automation and optimizations from designing the warehouse, to generating ETL code, to quickly applying updates, all leveraging best practices and proven design patterns. You can dramatically reduce the time, cost and risk of BI projects, on premises and in the cloud.
- A Fortune 500 global insurance firm cut 45 days of ETL coding to 2, reduced implementation costs 80%, and accelerated DW updates to once monthly from twice annually
- Poly-Wood accelerated data warehouse and mart creation 5-10x
“We were looking for a data warehouse automation tool with a visual and model-based approach, as well as one that would reduce the need for our IT team to do large amounts of coding themselves. Attunity Compose is that solution. It has saved and will continue to save us many hours of labor.”
Software and Data Architect
Agile Data Warehouse Automation
Dramatically reduce the time, costs, and risks of data warehousing projects
- Design, create, load and update data warehouses quickly
- Automatically generate ETL to reduce time, costs and risks
- Implement best practices and templates for more effective BI projects
- Reduce dependence on development resources
- Automatically generate end-to-end workflow from data ingest to report generation
Intuitive and Guided Process for Modeling, Execution, and Updates
Attunity Compose helps IT teams:
- Load and sync data from sources with ease. Source feeds are loaded in real time with Change Data Capture (CDC).
- Automate model design and source mapping. Data models can be created or imported, then modified and enhanced iteratively.
- Streamline data warehouse and ETL generation. ETL code is auto-generated to populate and load data warehouses.
- Deploy data marts without manual coding. Data mart types are selected from a broad array of options including transactional, aggregated, or state-oriented.
Optimize the Data Warehousing Process
Key operational capabilities include:
- Workflow Designer and Scheduler. Run all data warehouse and data mart ETL tasks as a single, end-to-end process. Schedule the execution of workflows to align with business and IT processes.
- Lineage and Impact Analysis. Automatically create metadata during design phases or implementation. Re-generate data lineage when changes are implemented.
- Monitoring and Notification. Monitor the status of all automatically generated tasks and workflows. Send proactive status alerts.
- Data Profiling. Validate data before it is loaded by identifying and repairing format issues and discrepancies.
- Data Quality. Configure and enforce pre-loading rules to automatically discover and remediate issues with values, formats, data ranges, duplicates, etc., while also implementing exception policies.