Attunity Enterprise Manager
Centrally Manage Your Transactional Data Pipeline at Scale
Attunity Enterprise Manager is your command center to configure, execute and monitor replication and transformation across the enterprise.
Enterprises today need to rapidly integrate data and metadata at scale across heterogeneous environments for analytics. Managing individual data flows across many end points, however, can be overly time-consuming. Enterprises cannot achieve the necessary scale without a unified console.
Attunity Enterprise Manager (AEM) provides an intuitive graphical interface for the Attunity data integration platform. You can design, execute, and monitor Attunity Replicate and Attunity Compose tasks across large and growing business landscapes. This improves productivity, performance and security.
One enterprise-wide replication console
AEM simplifies the management of Attunity Replicate across large enterprises.
- Design and execute batch loads and continuous change data capture (CDC) across all sources and targets through a single pane of glass
- Enable massive data consolidation across dozens of Attunity Replicate servers and hundreds if not thousands of heterogeneous end points
Monitoring, analysis and control
- Track and analyze hundreds of replication tasks in real-time across your environment, pinpointing and resolving issues to meet SLAs
- Augment capacity planning and load-balancing decisions with intuitive historical charts
- Integrate with enterprise dashboards via programmable REST and .NET interfaces
Visualize your transactional data pipeline
AEM enables you to visualize data flows through data lake zones (raw landing, change histories, data mart provisioning, etc.). With AEM you can:
- Concurrently monitor Attunity Compose jobs across the data lake for status validation, troubleshooting and remediation
- View real-time dashboard with KPIs such as task status, records processed, errors and percent completion
Automated metadata management and integration
- Consolidate and study technical metadata (table/column names, data types, etc.) to enable and improve use of that data
- Track data lineage end to end to improve governance, trust and compliance
- Integrate with Apache Atlas, Hortonworks DataPlane and ODPi-standard frameworks for enterprise-wide discovery and reporting