Attunity Solutions for Teradata
Teradata UDA combined with Attunity software empowers organizations to acquire data, prepare data for analytics and optimize data usage analytics which results in faster, deeper and richer business insights.
Attunity Replicate is high-performance data replication software that moves real-time data quickly for analytics and business intelligence needs. It’s automated so that there is no development required. Attunity Replicate is certified for all three platforms in Teradata’s Unified Data Architecture (UDA) ─ the Teradata Data Warehouse, Teradata Aster, and Hadoop. Attunity Replicate was the first product to certify with Teradata for the Teradata Managed Cloud and the Teradata Database on AWS.
Attunity Compose is model-driven software that automatically designs, generates and populates enterprise data warehouses and data marts. This helps with data warehousing by delivering information for near real-time analytics significantly faster than it takes using traditional complex, manual modelling methods. By supporting the entire lifecycle of data warehouses and data marts through agile automation, Attunity Compose helps to eliminate traditional costly ETL development resources.
Attunity Visibility is enterprise software that provides insight into business activity, data usage and workload performance across a multi-platform environment via a single console. Teradata customers deploy Attunity Visibility to respond faster and ensure scalability and performance. By integrating with popular business intelligence applications, it gives multi-functional IT teams end-to-end visibility into systems and user activity.
- Read the Data Ingest and Data Warehouse Automation for the Cloud Solution Sheet
- Read the Teradata and Attunity: Cohesive Data Ingest Across the UDA Solution Sheet
- Read the Teradata and Visibility: Data Lifecycle Management and Optimization Solution Sheet
- Read the Major Insurance Firm Case Study
- Read the Live! Casino & Hotel Case Study
- Read the Major Computer Manufacturer Case Study
- Watch the Big Data Meets the Cloud On-Demand Webinar
- Watch the Best Practices for the Data Lake On-Demand Webinar