Attunity Solutions for Oracle
Attunity Replicate enables operational data warehousing for Oracle Exadata environments by providing high-performance, end-to-end data loading. Attunity Replicate empowers Oracle customers to quickly load data from heterogeneous data sources and then maintain the changed data continuously. Attunity Replicate effectively facilitates the latter function via log-based change data capture (CDC) technology; streaming changes captured from the source databases to the data warehouse with very low impact on the source.
Attunity Replicate supports:
- High-performance full loads and continuous change data capture
- Drag-and-drop graphical user interface for designing and monitoring replication tasks
- A wide range of data sources including mainstream relational databases and legacy systems
- Automatic schema generation and implementation of metadata changes on the target
- Transparent data type transformations between source and target
The Attunity Replicate server architecture is tightly integrated with the Oracle Call Interface (OCI). OCI is the high performance, native ‘C’ language-based interface to the Oracle Database that enables full power utilization of the Oracle Database technology for optimized, fast, parallel data loading. This integrated approach ensures optimal and streamlined performance when loading large amounts of data into Oracle Exadata database.
The following screenshot captures full load progress from SQL Server to Oracle Exadata databases on the Attunity Replicate dashboard. Using this dashboard you can monitor percentage completion, load speed, track errors and more.