Attunity Solutions for IBM
Attunity Replicate empowers enterprise customers to quickly load data from heterogeneous data sources to their IBM PureData System for Analytics. Attunity Replicate maintains the most current data continuously and efficiently via change data capture (CDC) technology – streaming changes captured from source databases to the IBM Netezza* analytics platform with minimal impact on the source. Attunity Replicate is designed for rapid data collection to gain insight from enormous data volumes.
Attunity Replicate supports:
- A wide range of data sources including mainstream relational databases and legacy systems
- Automatic schema generation and implementation of metadata changes on the target
- High-performance loads and continuous data capture
- Transparent data type transformations between source and target
- A graphical user interface for designing and monitoring replication tasks
Attunity Replicate leverages the native NZLOAD utility that ensures that data is loaded into Netezza as fast as possible. This integrated approach is designed to move large volumes of data into tables in the Netezza database; Attunity Replicate fully supports this high-performance loading option. By leveraging IBM Netezza native utilities, Attunity Replicate executes automatic parallel data allocation, transformation and movement to achieve optimal data loading performance levels.
- Full Load:Attunity Replicate loads data from heterogeneous data sources quickly and efficiently and provides full schema and DDL replication.
- Incremental Load via Change Data Capture (CDC): Attunity Replicate streams changes captured from source databases to the data warehouse in real time.
*IBM Netezza is also known as IBM PureData System for Analytics Powered by Netezza technology.
The following screenshot captures full load progress from Oracle to IBM Netezza databases on the Attunity Replicate dashboard. Using this dashboard you can monitor percentage completion, load speed, track errors and more.