Migrating to Aws
While cloud computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers many benefits to organizations, migrating to AWS presents significant challenges for enterprise IT teams.
Data migration to cloud platforms is always complex and migrating to AWS is no exception. To facilitate the transfer of large data sets to the AWS platform, organizations need a data migration solution that can simplify the process and minimize the administrative burden on IT teams that are already faced with constrained budgets and fewer staff.
Migrating to AWS or any cloud platform can be time-consuming, introducing latency and negatively impacting network bandwidth and system performance. And to reduce risk when migrating to AWS, a data migration plan must focus on securing data during transfer and using proven tools and solutions to avoid surprises and interruptions.
Attunity: powerful solutions for migrating to AWS
For organizations focused on efficiently and securely migrating to AWS, Attunity provides a suite of powerful migration software.With Attunity, enterprises have an easier, faster and safer path for migrating to AWS and realizing the benefits of the cloud. Attunity provides simple, real-time and secure data transfer for migrating to AWS and other major cloud platforms. Attunity offers advanced change data capture (CDC) technology, a centralized and simple click-to-load interface to provide automated end-to-end data replication, and agentless connections to target systems throughout the enterprise.
Benefits for enterprises migrating to AWS include:
- Simplified migration with no coding. Attunity makes migrating to AWS easy through an intuitive web-based console where administrators can configure, control and monitor replication tasks without requiring a deep understanding of the environment or coding requirements.
- Central control of migration tasks. Administrators can manage and monitor each step involved in migrating to AWS through a single pane of glass that reduces administrative burden.
- High availability. Attunity enables enterprises to recover seamlessly from interrupted transfers by leveraging bi-directional replication that enables source systems to stay current during data transfer.
- Minimal impact. Attunity reduces impact on source database systems and avoids downtime through continuous replication using log-based CDC technology.
- Secure transfer. AES 256-bit encryption keeps data safe while migrating to AWS.
Migrating to AWS from any source system.
When migrating to AWS, Attunity provides migration support for all major data sources, including data warehouses, mainframe systems and all major RDBMS. Cloud Beam can be used both on premise and in the cloud and can also enable organizations to migrate data from Azure and Google Cloud.