The data warehouse is essential to business intelligence today, allowing organizations to leverage superior analytics to improve customer service, optimize operations and gain competitive advantage. But traditional ETL processes and data loading can be complex, costly and time-consuming.
To enable enterprises to more easily take advantage of the benefits of a cloud data warehouse, Attunity provides technology for managing real-time data warehousing, automating data warehouse processes and testing data warehouse implementations.
Optimize the data warehouse with Attunity
Attunity enables universal data availability by replicating, synchronizing, consolidating and ingesting data across all major data warehouse solutions. With Attunity, organizations can derive more value and insight from their data warehouse environment, improving agile analytics while minimizing cost and effort.
- Real-time data warehousing. Attunity Replicate provides change data capture (CDC) with optimized integration to all major data warehouse platforms, as well as end-to-end data warehouse automation to manage the data warehouse more efficiently.
- Agile data warehouse automation. Attunity helps achieve data warehouse modernization by reducing the time, expense and risk of operating a data warehouse, automating warehouse design and streamlining processes from end to end.
- Data warehouse usage and workload analytics. Attunity provides analytics on comprehensive data usage and workload for all leading data warehouse solutions, including Hadoop, Teradata, Exadata, Oracle, DB2, and Netezza as well as cloud solutions like Microsoft Azure data warehousing. Attunity's solutions enable IT to gain insight, improve analytic services and optimize data warehouse cost and performance.
Benefits of managing a data warehouse with Attunity
Attunity offers significant advantages for managing, automating and analyzing data warehouse operations. With Attunity, organizations can:
- Gain instant insight through real-time data warehousing with near-zero latency.
- Minimize impact on source systems with a zero-footprint architecture that avoids the need for agents on source database systems.
- Simplify management with an intuitive and configurable GUI that enables administrators to set up data feeds without the need for manual coding.
- Implement a data warehouse or data mart within days or weeks – much faster than with traditional ETL tools.
- Automate design of data warehouse structures, with proven design patterns
- Reduce implementation time and required resources for data warehouseby automatically generating 80% or more of ETL commands.
- Increase the speed of ETL processing to better align IT with line of business (LOB) needs.
- Improve data warehouse performance by identifying and remediating heavy workloads and bottlenecks.
- Reduce storage costs with intelligent storage tiering by identifying cold and hot data based on actual usage.