Our Development Team
Our development team is responsible for researching, developing, and delivering Attunity Replicate. Optimized for databases, data warehouses, Hadoop and cloud targets, Attunity Replicate provides high-performance end-to-end data replication and loading, managed by an intuitive web-based console.
Our Ideal Candidate
If you have a passion for programming, always think outside of the box, continually place the customer at the forefront of your mind, and enjoy learning cutting edge technologies – your place is with us.
As a programmer, you will be part of highly motivated and energetic team that relishes fast paced agile development of innovative products using cutting edge server technologies. As part of the team, you will channel your passion and skills into developing Replicate for emerging markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working from our Kfar Sava office
- Designing and developing server-side applications based on technologies such as .NET, C, C#, Hadoop and databases
- Working in a small agile team of highly motivated and energetic professionals
- Working with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our customers
- Interacting with the documentation teams to clearly describe the system features and functionality
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- Bachalor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or 3+ years of industry software engineering experience.
- At least one year of programming experience writing code in Java or C++ or C# or C
- Readiness to learn new and old technologies
- Strong technology background and understanding
- Proficiency in server programming design
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner with an ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- Enjoys brainstorming on design and has a passion for problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision; willing to mentor and guide others
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitations or enterprise needs