Location: Kfar Saba, Israel
Attunity is a leading provider of Big Data management software solutions that enable access, management, sharing and distribution of data across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organizations, and the cloud.
With decades of experience to its credit, Attunity’s proven award-winning information availability solutions are high performance, scalable, easy to use, and provide a low total cost of ownership. It’s no surprise then that half of the Fortune 100 chooses to rely on Attunity.
Our Development Organization
Our development Organization is responsible for researching, developing, and delivering Attunity Replicate according to requirements that come into R&D from marketing. Optimized for databases, data warehouses, Hadoop and cloud targets, Attunity Replicate provides high-performance end-to-end data replication and loading of data, managed by an intuitive web-based console.
Our Ideal Candidate
If you have a passion for perfection, always think outside of the box, continually place the customer at the forefront of your mind, and enjoy learning cutting edge technologies – your place is with us.
You will be part of a highly motivated and energetic QA team that relishes fast paced agile development of innovative products using cutting edge server technologies. As part of the team, you will channel your passion and skills towards releasing high quality products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working from our Kfar Saba office
- Working closely with development on testing new functionalities for existing product(s)
- Ensuring a product meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance
- Defect and issue identification, reporting, tracking, and resolution
- Working in a small agile team of highly motivated and energetic professionals
- Working with R&D Support on understanding customer requirements
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field – preferred
- At least 2 years of experience testing software products
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Excellent system analysis skills
- Strong technology background and understanding of different architectures
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner with an ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitations or enterprise needs
- Experience working in an Agile scrum development environment – advantage
- Experience working in distributed systems – advantage
- Windows/Linux – Must
- SQL language, database systems – Advantage
- Perl/Shell/VB script – Scripting language and/or C#/JAVA – programming language – Advantage
- High Availability and database clusters – Advantage
- Networking – Advantage