Location: USA, USA - Burlington MA
This position, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing Communications, is responsible for various outbound and operational marketing activities, including attracting, engaging and converting prospects into qualified sales opportunities. The Marketing Programs Manager will plan, develop, execute, and measure demand creation campaigns to support Attunity’s key offerings that drive response and engagement as interactions move from inquiry to sales qualified leads for new customer acquisition.
- Lead multi-media demand generation and lead generation efforts; taking programs from concept to execution, leveraging Marketo and Salesforce systems, including campaigns, lead nurturing, and evaluating results.
- Plan, develop, create, and execute email marketing, social media, webinars/videos, nurture and syndication programs focused on prospect and customer target markets, primarily reaching C-level, VP level, and Director and IT/data warehouse architect-level professionals.
- Offer strategies for account acquisition and upsell via competitive campaigns and customer retention.
- Clearly communicate and assist in the handoff to the lead development reps and sales teams the objectives, strategies, messages, and desired responses and follow-ups from campaigns.
- Meet quarterly lead goals and measure campaigns accordingly based on agreed-upon metrics.
- Make recommendations on appropriate lead scoring and lead management processes.
- Evolve campaigns with a customer lifecycle marketing strategy, based on buying journeys and buy cycles.
- Conduct planning sessions and post mortems with recommendations on successful/unsuccessful program elements.
- Assist in creating content – writing, editing and project management for inbound/outbound marketing initiatives, including video and telesales scripts, website content, promotional materials and newsletters.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing communications, digital marketing and event marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or marketing degree helpful
- Highly organized with strong marketing communications skills. Excellent writing and editing skills in multiple media
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Demonstrated ability to drive marketing strategy into cross-channel campaign strategy
- Strong understanding of key marketing concepts, i.e. testing, outbound marketing best practices, landing page optimization, content creation and curation, various campaign types, lead management and event planning/management
- Demonstrated knowledge of using Marketo’s marketing automation platform and experience using SalesForce.com
- Strong desire to work in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
- Basic design experience a plus, including use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proven experience utilizing Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Analytical skills suitable to campaign measurement and knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Proven ability to handle diverse responsibilities and work effectively in a fast-faced environment
- Travel to tradeshows ~5 times per year
- Experience in high tech industry involving database, data analytics, or B2B software products preferred