Attunity’s Marketing Automation Manager is a key role at Attunity, as we further develop demand generation programs that directly contribute to our growth. Candidate for this role will act as both the administrator and primary power user for Marketo, setting up and executing programs in Marketo to support our global inbound and outbound demand generation activities and their integration with our lead management processes and systems.
Under a supervision of the Senior Director of Digital Marketing Operations this role works closely across numerous internal departments including Marketing, Sales, and Product Management. As an advocate and leader of our marketing automation strategy, this professional will need to understand and stay current on best practices, latest technologies, and processes for demand generation.
Marketo Power User
- Marketo expert, managing the Marketo platform for Attunity’s demand generation programs and other admin activities, providing project development support and day to day maintenance support.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM applications, Salesforce.com, and other marketing automation technologies.
- Hands on experience in Marketo lead database architectures, launch point, API integrations, revenue cycle modeler, and SFDC/CRM Marketo integrations, and Marketo customizations.
- Responsible for maintenance and optimization of lead scoring programs based on buying cycles, personas, and sales feedback.
- Drives development and execution of testing strategies for multi-step nurture programs in Marketo.
- Responsible for management and insights for contact strategy and segmentation for database through behavioral and demographic data.
- Partners with sales and IT operations to optimize and maintain Marketo/Salesforce integration, lead management, and lead routing.
- In charge of execution of ongoing marketing programs and campaigns through Marketo
- Responsible for providing ongoing metrics, reporting, and analytics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI through dashboard reporting and data analytics.
Operations & Governance
- Owns marketing automation implementation process from start to end (including collaboration with other team members to achieve desired results); audience/segmentation, campaign assets definition, campaign design, lead hand-off to sales process, provides reporting and analysis.
- Designs and documents existing processes and implements improvements to enhance productivity.
- Develops and manages training for all technical and non-technical users and ensures adherence to process for both system and lead tracking/management.
- Manages, enhances, and optimizes our lead management process in Salesforce and Marketo, ensuring timely distribution of weekly marketing qualified leads.
- Key stakeholder and contributor to cross-functional team responsible for data management, data integrity, and data quality.
- Maintains database health, including data acquisition, cleanliness & completeness within Marketo, Salesforce, and other third-party data providers.
- Proficiency with database design concepts, data modeling, and segmentation structuring.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing operations, demand generation, or campaign management preferably in B2B enterprise.
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required (Marketo ‘power user’)
- Marketo Certification is must.
- Experience in CRM and database management including: list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, custom report creation, and import/export of data.
- Successful track record of implementing and managing Marketo programs and processes.
- Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics knowledge.
- Self-starter, passion for solving hard problems, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipating problems and risks.
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Results driven, organized, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Team player.