Reporting to: Regional Vice President of Sales
About the Role:
The Director of Sales – Commercial is responsible for selling Attunity’s software licenses, support, and professional services in the Midwest (MN, IA, MO, IL, IN, WI, TN, KY, OH, MI).
- Experience and understanding of the Data Integration, Big Data and Business Intelligence markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products and concepts.
- A working sales knowledge of Hadoop and Cloud concepts is highly beneficial
- At least 3 – 5 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software with average deal sizes in the $100K to $1M range
- Successful track record as a sales person that consistently delivers or exceeds quota.
- Able to work successfully with Field Sales Engineers and other pre-sales technical resources
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong pipeline and accurately forecast sales revenue.
- Experience in both a start-ups and large organizations is an advantage.
- High energy, high motor and strong work ethic.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory.
- Educational and work experience should include a BS/BA degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or related discipline. An MBA is highly desirable.
- Position requires very little overnight travel.
Bachelor’s degree a plus.