Location: Attunity’s office in Burlington, MA or Bay Area, California
Attunity is a leading provider of modern data integration software solutions, providing a universal, hybrid and real-time platform that makes data available where and when needed, enabling enterprise data lakes, streaming architectures and cloud migrations. Partners are a strategic part of our growth strategy, and we are expanding our alliance team to facilitate a growing eco-system of partners.
The Business Development Director is a key position responsible for driving revenue growth associated with selling Attunity products with technology partners, system integration and consultancies, with focus on the Big Data and Cloud markets. The director will define and execute partner enablement and engagement programs designed to drive awareness and preference to work with Attunity, as well as joint marketing and sales activities. The director will build personal relationships with the partners’ organizations, facilitate co-selling with the Attunity sales team, and understand the partners’ go-to-market strategy in order to make Attunity a valuable and strategic partner.
- Drive revenue growth related to Attunity partners, including complementary technology partners, system integrators and consultancies in the Big Data and Cloud markets.
- Define and execute partner enablement and engagement programs, driving awareness and preference, resulting in joint demand-generation and sales activities.
- Network, map out, and build valuable relationships with the partners’ organizations (sales, pre-sales, PS, marketing, channel, product, executive team).
- Support Attunity sales and marketing organization in co-selling and co-marketing activities.
- Align sales and marketing activities with partners’ go-to-market strategies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development or Channel Development/Management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Networking, Motivation for Sales, Persuasion, Identification of Needs and Challenges.
- Independence, accountability and self-motivation.
- Experience in Data Integration or Data Warehousing / Management
Education: Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
Travel: This position requires travel to partner and non-partner sites, primarily in North America (about 25%, could be higher at some parts of the year)