San Jose 2018 – DataWorks Summit
Please join David Freriks, Technology Evangelist, at Qlik and I at a technical presentation scheduled for Thursday, June 21 from 11:30 AM – 12:10 PM in Meeting Room 230C at Dataworks 2018. Our session is called “Migrating Legacy Data into Hadoop” and I promise our session will be way more exciting than its title.
Let’s face it. ERP data can be hard to interact with at the database level and translating logic from your business from tables can be even harder. Legacy ERP architecture constructs offer a system that is a great for ERP, but a real challenge to get business insights from it.
As technology partners, Qlik, Attunity and Hortonworks have developed a technology solution that helps you get large-scale ERP data to a platform where you can perform analytics. This joint solution that we call “SMASH” makes ERP data available for business users who want to extract value from it. What does SMASH stand for, you ask? We took a combination of letters from the software that makes up our solution and it spelled SMASH. Here’s how:
- Qlik Sense: a highly flexible and scalable analytics platform for BI
- Microsoft Azure: set of cloud services to help organizations meet their business challenges.
- Attunity Replicate: software that accelerates data replication, ingest and streaming across a wide range of heterogeneous databases, data warehouses and data platforms
- SAP: data management platforms to handle both transactions and analytics in memory on a single data copy
- Hortonworks Data Flow (HDF): end-to-end platform that collects, curates, analyzes and acts on data in real-time with a drag-and-drop visual interface
Find a spot in your busy scheduled for our session that explains and demonstrates how bottlenecks within the ERP infrastructure are removed when business use Attunity Replicate to ingest onto the Hortonworks Data Platform where Qlik software is used to begin building applications for analytics.
See you in San Jose!
Jordan & Dave