Migrating data to a modern data platform can be a painful, expensive and time-consuming effort. Fortunately, there is a new offering from Microsoft and Attunity to ease the pain. Attunity Replicate for Microsoft Migrations* ingests data you have in the most popular commercial and open source databases to the Microsoft data platform. So, no matter where your data resides, you can now migrate it quickly, easily and securely to your new SQL database on premises or in the Azure cloud.
With Attunity Replicate for Microsoft Migrations, you can:
- Save time with an easy-to-use solution – With Attunity Replicate, there is no need to install any additional software on your sources or targets. With a few clicks, you can begin automatically and effortlessly migrate your data.
- Migrate data continuously with zero downtime – Attunity Replicate migrates your databases to the Microsoft data platform with virtually no downtime. Your source systems stay operational during the migration process. Any data changes in your source databases are continuously replicated to your target database so you are always working with real-time data.
- Lower the cost of data migration – Attunity Replicate for Microsoft Migrations is available to Microsoft customers at no additional cost providing immediate access to the world’s most powerful data replication solution.
The following source and target pairs are supported:
|Oracle||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Oracle||Azure Orcas PostgreSQL|
|Oracle||SQL DW (on-Premises and Azure)|
|MySQL||Microsoft SQL Server|
|MySQL||Azure Orcas MySQL|
|SAP Sybase ASE||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Teradata||Microsoft SQL DW (on-Premises and Azure)|
|IBM Netezza||Microsoft SQL DW (on-Premises and Azure)|
|AWS Redshift||Microsoft SQL DW (on-Premises and Azure)|
Want to learn more?
- Head to the community site to download the product, ask questions in the forums, get free training, and more by visiting www.attunity.com/microsoftmigrations
- Watch the on-demand webinar “Announcing Attunity Replicate for Microsoft Migrations”.
*Attunity Replicate for Microsoft Migrations will be available until December 31, 2017. The software is limited to database migrations only and cannot be used as a standalone product similar to Attunity Replicate. Database migrations should be completed within a twelve-month period. The twelve month’s use limitation per data migration will be implemented and governed by means of the applicable end user license agreement.