- Global Partner of the Year – IBM. Recognizes efforts in building innovative and differentiated offerings to create new market opportunities.
- Global Systems Integrator of the Year – Accenture. Recognizes efforts to create integrated solutions and services for specific use cases that drive client success.
- Global Independent Software Vendor (ISV) of the Year – Attunity. Recognizes efforts by independent software vendors to develop and certify complementary solutions with Hortonworks products to meet broader customer needs.
Alan Fudge, Chief Revenue Officer, Hortonworks said “The Global Partner program is essential to our joint customers’ success. Through access to our technology experts and a library of go-to-market resources and extensive training, our Partners can maximize their investment in Hortonworks while also providing best-in-class insights and solutions for their customers.”
Fudge continued: “IBM, Accenture and Attunity’s success is a credit to their innovative, collaborative approach to working with Hortonworks and, importantly, within the broader ecosystem that exists to best serve our customers and the future of open source data management technologies.”
“Attunity partners closely with Hortonworks to help meet customer needs by accelerating and simplifying real-time and large-scale data ingestion from a wide range of data sources including Oracle, Teradata, SAP and the mainframe,” said Itamar Ankorion, Chief Marketing Officer, Attunity. “We are honored to be recognized by Hortonworks as Global ISV of the Year and continue to invest in certifying and optimizing our modern data integration software to work seamlessly with Hortonworks Data Platform, Hortonworks DataFlow and now also supporting the Hortonworks Data Plane Service.”
To learn more about how Hortonworks and Attunity are working together, take a look at these resources:
- Read the solution sheet: Fast Data Ingest with Attunity Replicate
- Read the solution sheet: EDW Optimization with Attunity Visibility
- Read the case study: University of North Texas Creates a Real-Time Hadoop Data Lake to Enhance the Student Experience
- Read the case study: Verizon Enables Real-time Data Lake for Financial Reporting and Analytics Using Attunity and Hortonworks Solutions
- Download the book: Apache NiFi for Dummies