At this year’s AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas, we announced that Attunity Replicate is now available on the AWS Marketplace. Featuring expanded integration with AWS services, Attunity Replicate provides large-scale, accelerated data loading as well as real-time data availability on AWS-hosted data lakes and streaming enterprise architectures.
Attunity’s solutions on AWS Marketplace include:
- Attunity Replicate – this flexible data replication and ingestion software is certified to run on AWS with pay-as-you-go pricing. It can be deployed on AWS or AWS GovCloud (US) in minutes. You can now migrate enterprise data to the AWS Cloud from a wide variety of sources including relational databases, data warehouses, mainframes and SAP.
- Attunity Compose for Redshift – this software automates the design, deployment, management and updates of data warehouses. Redshift users can rapidly spin up, scale up and iterate their data warehouse, dynamically adjusting data sources and models based on changing business requirements.
Attunity Replicate helps AWS Cloud users to:
- Ingest changed data into Kinesis for real-time analytics – using advanced log-based change data capture (CDC), Attunity unlocks enterprise systems to stream data and metadata changes as they occur.
- Automate analytics-ready data lakes on the AWS Cloud – efficiently move data into Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and automatically create the schema and structures in Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) to continuously update Operational Data Stores (ODS) and Historical Data Stores (HDS) – with no manual coding.
- Rapidly deploy cloud data warehouses – accelerate continuous data loading into Amazon Redshift or Snowflake data warehouses with minimal downtime. Attunity solutions are designed to remove all the heavy lifting of manual data extraction, as well as transferring, staging, and importing data.
- Migrate data onto cloud databases – automate the bulk data movement and continuous data loading from databases to cloud-hosted databases including support for all six offerings under Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) including Amazon Aurora, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL
We’re proud of our long and collaborative relationship with AWS and thank Barry Russell, General Manager of Worldwide Business Development, AWS Marketplace and Service Catalog, Amazon Web Services, Inc. for saying that “Together we are helping some of the world’s largest enterprises achieve transformational benefits that come from the combination of Attunity’s modern data integration offering and AWS services, like Amazon Redshift and Amazon Kinesis, that have been engineered to address some of the most demanding data requirements.”
For more information:
- Read the Attunity Solutions for AWS solution sheet
- Read the Snowflake and Attunity – Real-time Data Ingestion to the Cloud Data Warehouse solution sheet
- Try Attunity Solutions for AWS for FREE!