Attunity will be at the Google Cloud Next ’19 conference in San Francisco this week. This conference is where customers, partners, developers, influencers and the greater global cloud community come to get inspired and learn about Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, Maps, Devices and more great technology and solutions from across Google.If you are there too, please stop by booth #S1137 and see us!
Attunity’s solutions help you accelerate data replication, ingestion, and streaming across all major database, data warehouse, data lake and legacy platforms on premises and in the cloud. Used by hundreds of enterprises worldwide, Attunity solutions help you get more value from the Google Cloud Platform easily, securely and efficiently.
Attunity Replicate is the foundation for modern, efficient data pipelines to the Google Cloud Platform moving data continuously at high speed from source(s) to target. With agentless configuration, you can easily set up, control and monitor bulk loads and real-time updates using Attunity’s change data capture (CDC) technology.
Popular Use Cases
- Cloud Data Migration – Efficiently load and continuously update data into Google BigQuery, Google CloudSQL and Google Pub-Sub
- Cloud Data Warehousing – Automate and optimize your Google BigQuery cloud data warehouse.
- Cloud Data Lakes – Enhance and improve analytics-ready data sets for your Google DataProc or Google Store data lake initiatives
- SAP Analytics – Liberate and move SAP data for real-time analytics projects
- Mainframe Modernization – Offload mainframe data to Google CloudSQL to reduce MIPs costs and empower new enterprise applications.
Attunity Compose automates the design, implementation and updates of data warehouses and data marts. It minimizes the manual and error-prone processes of modelling and deploying data models in Google BigQuery by automating data modeling, ETL code generation and workflow. Using Attunity Compose, data architects and project managers can speed cloud analytics projects, optimize data warehouse process and reduce the time to produce analytics-ready data.