Watch this webinar featuring experts from Attunity and MapR to learn how to capture large amounts of data from a number of sources in a variety of formats and store it in a cost-effective, timely manner.http://learn.attunity.com/hot-warm-cold-mapr-replay-register MapR, hadoop, Webinar Replay, Attunity Webinars Permalink
Making better and faster decisions is a common goal for organizations striving to achieve competitive advantage. However, the more expensive and difficult it is to manage growing data volumes and enable real-time data delivery, the more challenging it is to ensure that your data can provide value.
In this webinar, we discuss the Trunk-to-Tail (end-to-end) methods for solving these challenges by incorporating Hadoop and Attunity technology into your existing IT environment. Specifically, we focus on helping companies streamline the process of understanding data usage, as well as moving and analyzing data and files. Once you can better understand which data or files can/should be moved, where, and how, you can create an integrated model that helps the business improve its processes, reduce risk, and add value to the bottom line.
Watch the replay and learn best practices for:
- Building a modern data architecture
- Gaining better visibility of data usage analytics
- Rebalancing, moving, and modeling data/files for databases, data warehouses, and Hadoop
- Making the best use of scarce storage and resources
- Improving the performance of your EDW
We have also included a product demo of Attunity solutions to highlight how to optimize your IT environment with Hadoop.
Is your existing data warehouse at or near capacity? Is the business constantly demanding more data but you cannot justify investments easily?
Watch this webinar to learn how Attunity Visibility saved one enterprise $3 million by optimizing the data warehouse with Hadoop.
During this session, Attunity product directors demonstrate how you can:
- Assess data usage and workloads to develop a roadmap to deliver the right data and workloads to the right platform
- Optimize multiple data delivery platforms with an integrated dashboard to diagnose and assess performance bottlenecks
- Measure and audit the utilization of applications and data by business lines to justify costs
Just 30 minutes of your time could save you $3 million!http://learn.attunity.com/get-visibility-into-your-data-warehouse-with-appfluent-visibility-replay-reg-0 On-Demand Webinars, Big Data, data warehouse, Attunity Visibility Permalink
Today’s typical organization has a ton of data located throughout the enterprise. The challenge is to be able to integrate and model the data quickly enough to meet the needs of your business. With so many different ‘sources of the truth’, how can companies today streamline their efforts to create a master copy of their data more efficiently?
Join Attunity and Bill Inmon, the Father of Data Warehousing and Founder of Forest Rim Technology, to better understand how your organization can automate and accelerate data warehousing to enable a higher-performing data warehouse environment. Glean more timely and accurate Big Data analytics today!http://learn.attunity.com/webinar-automating-your-enterprise-data-warehouse-for-faster-big-data-analytics-replay-reg-0 on demand webinar, Attunity Compose, data warehousing, EDW, Big Data Permalink
Watch as guest speaker, Forrester Principal Analyst Mike Gualtieri, and Kevin Petrie at Attunity discuss results from a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Attunity. In this special segment, we cover the challenges that organizations face today in managing and analyzing data and how they can be overcome using new technology that analyzes data and resource usage across data warehouses and Hadoop.
- Results from a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Attunity, based on input from enterprise-level CIOs, CDOs, and VPs
- The importance of data/infrastructure usage and performance analytics in helping you manage rising data volumes across multi-platform environments
- Optimizing and better managing your data warehouse and Hadoop environments
- Deriving better insights from your Big Data
- Attunity Visibility - enabling data usage analytics for improved business benefits
Watch this webinar featuring experts from Attunity and MapR to learn how leading enterprises are deploying Hadoop with Spark in production. You'll hear real-life examples of companies turning data into action using Spark and Hadoop.on-demand webinar, hadoop, Big Data, Spark, MapR, Partner Permalink
For decades, the cardinal rule has been "model first, load later." But with big data, this longstanding rule is being flipped on its head as more enterprises incorporate new technologies, such as Hadoop and NoSQL, and new strategies, like Data Lakes, to manage fast-growing volumes of highly-variable and dynamic data. At the same time, the popularity of SQL as a standard query language for business users remains, leaving a gap between the world of traditional enterprise data and big data. Watch the replay of this roundtable webinar from Database Trends and Applications and learn about the new technologies and techniques that are helping companies "bridge" the gap.Permalink
Watch this webinar to learn how Glidewell Laboratories (an industry-leader in dentistry) gathers migrates large amounts of data from multiple laboratories to Amazon Redshift using Attunity CloudBeam. You’ll hear Gildewell’s CIO discuss how they saved thousands of dollars while increasing their productivity.
on-demand webinar, amazon redshift, AWS, Cloud, cloudbeam Permalink
For Avid Technology, the SAP system has to be agile and sustainable to meet the demands of the rapidly-changing media market. Once the SAP implementation wrapped, Avid’s focus turned to post-production refinements and system performance, data volume, availability management, and sunsetting completed data. The starring role total volume management (TVM) plays in solving these challenges led to Avid’s utilization of Attunity Gold Client Solutions, and best-practices support from Simply ILM to successfully implement TVM practices in the SAP landscape.
Watch this webcast to explore how Avid Technology is able to avoid at least four refresh cycles per year, reduce the environments in their landscape, improve key transaction run-times by 40% on average with archiving in production, while managing expired data risk.
- Advantages Gold Client delivers to Avid’s data management and availability strategy
- Important metrics to know for assessing system volumes and taking action
- The impact data quality can have on achieving volume management objectives
- Key metrics from test and production volume management projects
Big Data has changed the way that we use and manage data. With more data than ever before in higher velocities from more sources across the organisation, enterprises simply can’t afford to miss business opportunities due to time spent “data wrangling” for useful nuggets in their data.
Many enterprises have outgrown the traditional Operational Data Store (ODS) and instead are looking for a new way forward.
Watch this webinar featuring Ted Orme, Technical and Business Alliance Director EMEA at Attunity and Chris Darvill, Director Sales Engineering EMEA at Cloudera and learn:
- Why the traditional ODS should be modernised.
- How to move real-time heterogeneous data from legacy systems.
- The value of bringing together all data in a Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub.
This webinar also includes a live demo of Attunity Replicate, high-performance data integration software, the ideal Big Data solution for optimising and moving data in and out of Hadoop with speed and ease.
Enable your business with more data in less time!data hub, Cloudera, Attunity, Big Data, EDH, replicate, Enterprise Data Hub, ODS, operational data store Permalink