Empower Ad-Hoc Users to Exchange Files Securely
Any successful business must provide its employees with the ability to securely exchange large files with external partners and within the organization on a daily basis. Making sure that all file transfers adhere to corporate security policies and meet the auditing requirements of common regulatory standards presents a major challenge.
Hundreds of industry-leaders rely on Attunity MFT (formerly RepliWeb R-MFT) Secured Ad-Hoc to govern and secure their user-to-user file exchanges. Attunity MFT Ad-Hoc Server provides all the tools you need to efficiently manage user accounts and monitor file transfer processes. Strong end-to-end encryption, a complete audit trail of all file transfers and extensive logging protects your intellectual assets while providing full visibility into every stage of the file transfer process.
Attunity MFT Secured Ad-Hoc not only meets your organization's user-to-user file transfer needs, but also presents the best ROI the market has to offer. Deployable as a standalone or secured DMZ architecture, Attunity MFT Ad-Hoc Server eases management through Ad-hoc user creation, Active Directory synchronization, LDAP queries and more. A choice of easy-to-use client interfaces including a Web Interface, Desktop Client and Outlook Add-in allows end-users to securely (HTTPS) send and receive files of unlimited size.
- No limit on file size or volume
- Accredited by MANDIANT, a leading information security company
- A full audit-trail of every single file
- Meets the security requirements of highly secured networks (including IL3)
- Designed to be compliant with major regulatory standards
- Active Directory synchronization and queries
- Supports Ad-hoc users with scheduled account expiration
- Cost effective: rapidly installed and easily integrated