You are hereHome / Solutions / Applications & Infrastructure / Enterprise File Replication / WAN Enterprise File Replication
WAN Enterprise File Replication
When managed well, an organization's ability to distribute information in near real-time can create significant business advantages. However, should data integrity be compromised or files unavailable, the business may experience losses in revenue and productivity. The speed of business requires that IT replicate large amounts of files and information across remote locations and IT end points in a timely manner. Pressure to fulfill this requirement is often inhibited by inferior native tools, labor-intensive scripting, poor visibility in IT processes, and unreliable network connections.
To accommodate virtually any Enterprise File Replication scenario, Attunity enables IT teams to centrally manage deployment processes and assure delivery of critical files across any topology. Attunity invokes policies on file types, overcomes challenging network connections (long-haul WAN, IPSat, Wireless, etc.), enables real-time updates, and provides centralized visibility into all replication processes. The Attunity advantage ultimately improves information availability and business competiveness.
- Meet the demands of Business through Enterprise File Replication
- Replace error-prone legacy scripts with repeatable, reliable processes
- Optimize any network connection to accelerate and guarantee delivery
- Centrally manage and monitor all replication-related processes
- Supports deployment processes across Windows, Unix, Linux and Cloud platforms