You are hereHome / Solutions / Applications & Infrastructure / Application Release Automation / Streamlining Deployments Across SharePoint Environments
Streamlining Deployments Across SharePoint Environments
With organizations expanding their usage of SharePoint as a development and application infrastructure platform, managing team development, release cycles, and updates across distributed SharePoint farms (example: Development, Test, UAT, Production) can be a complex undertaking. Native tools can be labor-intensive and often fail to resolve cross-farm conflicts, resulting in delays and broken sites. As SharePoint environments scale and business demands quicker update cycles, release automation will become a paramount requirement.
RepliWeb allows SharePoint Operations managers to quickly respond to the needs of Business by improving the reliability and governance of Release Management across each stage of the application lifecycle - Development, Test, UAT, and Production. IT Operations can replace error-prone scripted approaches with template-driven, repeatable, automated processes. This results in an accelerated time-to-market of business-critical applications and content, and granular tracking of 'who' moved 'what' to 'where' and 'when' throughout an organization's SharePoint infrastructure.
- Meet the demands of Business through SharePoint Release Automation
- Automate deployment processes and free up IT resources
- Accomplish complex deployment jobs in minutes, not hours
- Replace error-prone legacy scripts with repeatable, reliable processes
- Address compliance requirements for change control and auditing
- Leverage RepliWeb Rollback to assure site integrity and mitigate risk
- Safely delegate pre-configured jobs to non-privileged users to submit on-demand