Application Release Automation Solutions
As DevOps teams navigate faster, market-drive release cycles, they must take into account several considerations:
- In an Agile environment, the traditional separation of roles between Development and Operations can be a liability. Once an organization moves to Agile development methodologies, the gap between these teams which worked so well in the Waterfall model becomes problematic. It creates release bottlenecks and delayed change requests which disrupt Continuous Integration efforts and drag down rapid software development targets.
- IT Operations teams often face deployment-related challenges. The combination of cross team collaboration, complex and distributed infrastructures, and constant change requests can result in excessive administrative overhead and governance concerns.
- Manual processes slow rapid release cycles. Organizations that use Java and IIS/.NET to build business critical applications often encounter challenges related to error prone scripts and disconnected manual processes. DevOps teams using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) have discovered that native manual release efforts can interrupt Agile development cycles and break popular TFS features like data collection, reporting, and project tracking.
How Attunity Can Help
Attunity RepliWeb Application Release Automation (ARA) helps Developer, Marketing, QA and IT Operations teams respond more quickly to the needs of the business.
Developers can execute and monitor code releases, while satisfying corporate security and compliance policies. Standardized, reproducible processes enable Continuous Integration and accelerated release cycles. Marketing teams can enable “On-Demand” publishing capabilities to update content, images and rich media. IT Operations teams are able to govern release across each stage - Development, Test, UAT, and Production. This provides clear visibility into “who” moved “what” to “where” and “when.”
With Attunity RepliWeb ARA, organizations can address the release and deployment needs of web and application infrastructures built on Windows (.NET & SharePoint), Unix and Linux environments.
- DevOps for Development Teams
- DevOps for Operations Teams
- Deploy Java Enterprise Edition Based Applications
- Accelerate IIS/.NET Application Releases
- Enable Agile Deployment Directly from Team Foundation Server 2010
- Automate Transformation of Configuration Files Across Environments
- Automate Database Schema Changes Across Environments
Eliminating Manual Processes & Increasing Speed to Market
Learn how Attunity RepliWeb's platform simplifies application deployment through automation & deploys applications, code and web content to market faster.