Attunity RepliWeb for ARA (Application Release Automation)
Application Release Automation - Web Content, App and IIS Deployment
Attunity RepliWeb for ARA (formerly RepliWeb Deployment Manager R-1d) is a comprehensive Application Release and Deployment Automation solution for Windows, UNIX and Linux application and web infrastructures. Attunity RepliWeb for ARA addresses the needs of IT Operations and Application Development Teams alike, providing a unified means to continuously deploy applications, code updates, and content throughout each stage of the application lifecycle - Development, Test, UAT, and Production.
Attunity RepliWeb for ARA allows organizations to accelerate time-to-production, ensure application continuity and information availability, and reduce risks associated with disconnected manual processes.
- Bridge the 'Developer & Operations Divide' with a single-platform to manage consistent, end-to-end deployment processes
- Accelerate Application Releases in support of Agile Development Methods
- Replace error-prone legacy scripts with repeatable, reliable processes
- Address compliance requirements for change control and auditing
- Ensure application integrity and information accessibility
Eliminating Manual Processes & Increasing Speed to Market
Learn how Attunity RepliWeb's platform simplifies application deployment through automation & deploys applications, code and web content to market faster.