Dev-Stage-Prod Lifecycle Management
Attunity ROSS enables organizations to more effectively manage Application and Content Lifecycles within SharePoint, resulting in an acceleration of release cycles and a reduction in administrative and operating expenses.
Attunity ROSS provides selective or comprehensive replication of solutions, content, and virtually all SharePoint artifacts throughout multi-stage (TFS, Development, Staging, Production) and multi-site (distributed) environments. Recognized for its ability to both accelerate deployment timelines and provide standardized processes, it ensures production readiness of sites and invokes 'best practices' for change control.
- Comprehensive or selective deployment of solutions, content, artifacts, workflows (including SharePoint Designer), web parts, lists, permissions, etc.
- Granular include / exclude filtering down to file/item level, by Metadata, and/or Content Type
- Web-UI for on-demand execution of pre-defined jobs for developers or content creators
- Automated or one-click Rollback of Solutions, Content, Artifacts, etc.
- Real-time monitoring and visibility of job status to end-users and IT
- Deploy Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 Builds directly to the Testing tier
- Packaged, scheduled, or on-demand deployment processes
- Extensive API for integration with IT processes
- Preview site comparison and pending changes
- Accelerate release cycles by delegating deployment jobs to non-admin users
- Automate deployment processes and free up IT resources
- Replace error-prone legacy scripts with templated, repeatable, reliable processes
- Address compliance requirements for change control and auditing
- Leverage RepliWeb Rollback to assure site integrity and mitigate risk
- Accomplish complex deployment jobs in minutes, not hours
- Reduce or eliminate site downtime associated with major or minor updates
- Scale deployment processes to address multi-site or multi-farm updates