Attunity Replicate for Actian Vector
Attunity Replicate for Actian Vector, a complete data replication solution, is engineered to meet the high-performance demands of Big Data while being radically simple to use.
The solution enables operational data warehousing for Actian Vector environments by providing high-performance, end-to-end data loading with quick time-to-value. Attunity Replicate for Vectorwise empowers Actian customers to quickly load data from heterogeneous data sources and then maintain the changed data continuously and efficiently. Attunity Replicate effectively facilitates the latter function via log-based change data capture (CDC) (CDC) technology, streaming changes captured from the source databases to Vectorwise with very low impact on the source. This complete solution enables initiatives including BI and analytics, operational reporting, data distribution and more.
Attunity Replicate for Vector Supports:
- High-performance full loads and continuous change data capture
- Click-2-Replicate graphical user interface for designing and monitoring replication tasks
- A wide range of data sources
- Automatic schema generation and implementation of metadata changes on the target
- Transparent data type transformations between source and target
- Integrated change audit trail option contains all change events and can be easily retrieved for access auditing and security
Attunity Replicate’s architecture is tightly integrated with the Actian Vector high-performance bulk loader (vwload) and other APIs and utilities in order to leverage its technology for optimized, fast, parallel data loading. This integrated approach ensures that load process fully utilizes the underlying Actian Vector CPU, memory and disk optimized architecture to provide optimal, streamlined performance.
- Full Load: With Attunity Replicate for Vector, Actian customers can quickly and efficiently load data from heterogeneous data sources and leverage full schema and DDL replication.
- Incremental Load via Change Data Capture (CDC): Attunity Replicate for Vector streams changes captured from the source databases to Actian Vector with minimal impact on source systems.
The following screenshot captures full load progress from Oracle to Vector databases on the Attunity Replicate dashboard. Using this dashboard you can monitor % completion, load speed, track errors and more.