Data Replication with Attunity Replicate
High-Performance Data Delivery with Quick Time-to-Value, for the Widest Range of Data Sources and Targets
Attunity Replicate is high-performance data replication software that enables organizations to accelerate and reduce the costs of distributing, sharing and ensuring the availability of data for meeting business operations and business intelligence needs.
Using Attunity Replicate, organizations can:
- Optimize fast, parallel data loading to large data warehouses
- Stage data for efficient ETL processing
- Create copies of production databases to enable operational reporting
- Offload queries from operational systems to reduce load and impact
- Facilitate zero-downtime migrations and upgrades
- Distribute data across data sources/centers
- Respond quickly if disaster strikes
Attunity Replicate’s architecture facilitates data replication from many enterprises databases including Oracle, SQL Server and DB2, and is designed to deliver quick time-to-value with its:
- Attunity TurboStream CDC: a next-generation technology, which significantly improves the performance of high-volume data delivery.
- TurboStream DX (Data Transfer): Innovative, highly secured and resilient WAN transfer engine optimizes transfer speeds when target databases are located off premise or in the cloud.
- Click-2-Replicate design: simplifying user experience by automating the steps required to build a replication solution with packaged software that is fast to learn and implement.
- Zero-footprint technology: reducing impact on IT operations with log-based capture and delivery of transaction data that does not require the Attunity software to be installed on each source and target database.
Attunity Replication Console:
- Heterogeneous and Homogeneous data replication
- High speed replication of full database tables
- Low latency, transactional replication of database changes
- Low impact log-based change data capture (CDC)
- Generation of change tables for ETL processing
- Schema and DDL replication
- Tables & column selection and content-based (row-level) filtering
- Mapping & transformations
- Reliable delivery & recovery
- Web-based configuration with click-2-replicate design
- Web-based monitoring with dashboard, metrics & alerts
- Deliver timely information for BI and decision support
- Enable operational reporting without impacting production databases
- Replicate data without the need to install software on source and target databases
- Cost savings and lower cost of ownership
- Faster return on investment with quick time-to-value
Attunity Replicate Named “BEST OF TECH·ED 2012” in the Business Intelligence category by SQL Server Pro Magazine