You are hereHome / Products / Attunity CDC for SSIS / Specifications / Attunity DB2 LUW-CDC for SSIS
Attunity DB2 LUW-CDC for SSIS
Attunity DB2-CDC for SSIS is a complete solution for integrating continually changing DB2 data running on Linux, UNIX, or Windows (LUW) servers, efficiently and in real-time.
Designed and integrated into SSIS, it dramatically simplifies the creation of CDC solutions, accelerates implementation time, and reduces resources and costs. Furthermore, by utilizing log-based CDC, it has minimal impact on the DB2 source system.
Attunity DB2 LUW-CDC for SSIS addresses the key challenges that data integration teams face in addressing business and IT requirements. Using it, you can:
- Simplify and accelerate CDC implementation
- Deliver real-time information
- Design efficient data integration solutions
- Leverage existing SQL Server investments
- Reduce resources and costs
- Log-based, non-intrusive DB2 CDC
- Does not require installation on the database machine
- Fully integrated into SSIS and the Business Intelligence Developer Studio
- Automatic generation of SSIS packages for CDC as well as full-load of DB2 data
- Filtering of DB2 tables and columns at the source
- Monitoring and control of CDC processing
Real-Time Data Integration Using CDC and Microsoft SSIS
Learn how to get the most out of the data you already have, and deliver it to the business in a timely manner, using change data capture (CDC).