Are you unhappy with your current method of data loading to Teradata? Are you tired of the additional time, extra development resources required and skyrocketing costs?
There is a better way.
New automation and optimization technologies can dramatically reduce the time and cost of loading data to Teradata, driving the value of your Active Data Warehouse to optimize initiatives like reporting, BI and analytics, and more.
In this webinar, we review a new and exciting approach to data loading. This improved alternative combines in-memory data streaming and platform-optimized CDC to enhance your data loading performance significantly.
View it and learn about:
- Overcoming the data transfer bottleneck to easily meet SLAs
- Integrating large data volumes, disparate data sources and types
- New CDC technologies and real-time data loading
- Why ETL can sometimes be overkill
- Best practices for quickly improving large-scale and predictive analytics
Lastly, we introduce you to an easy-to-use, high-performance data integration solution with Click-2-Load design that accelerates data movement to enable predictive analytics and business decision making.
Jeff Cole, Attunity's Senior Software Engineer, demonstrates the Attunity Replicate for Teradata software solution.