Making better and faster decisions is a common goal for organizations striving to achieve competitive advantage. However, the more expensive and difficult it is to manage growing data volumes and enable real-time data delivery, the more challenging it is to ensure that your data can provide value.
In this webinar, we discuss the Trunk-to-Tail (end-to-end) methods for solving these challenges by incorporating Hadoop and Attunity technology into your existing IT environment. Specifically, we focus on helping companies streamline the process of understanding data usage, as well as moving and analyzing data and files. Once you can better understand which data or files can/should be moved, where, and how, you can create an integrated model that helps the business improve its processes, reduce risk, and add value to the bottom line.
Watch the replay and learn best practices for:
- Building a modern data architecture
- Gaining better visibility of data usage analytics
- Rebalancing, moving, and modeling data/files for databases, data warehouses, and Hadoop
- Making the best use of scarce storage and resources
- Improving the performance of your EDW
We have also included a product demo of Attunity solutions to highlight how to optimize your IT environment with Hadoop.