Join us for Hadoop Week!
Join Attunity, MapR, Cisco, Teradata, Hortonworks and RCG to boost your Hadoop Knowledge in one week. Just watch and learn. Here’s a little more information about each one:
According to Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Information Infrastructure, “the Logical Data Warehouse (LDW) is a new data management architecture for analytics that combines the strengths of traditional repository warehouses with alternative data management and access strategy.” Makes sense, but can be challenging because it’s nearly impossible to invest in infrastructure at the same rate of data growth. Your business expects the right data at the right place at the right time so that they can extract value from the data as quickly as possible. We can help.
- Rebalance data and workloads to the right platform by identifying unused data and resource-intensive workloads
- Integrate a wide variety of data management platforms by establishing a logical abstraction layer
- Measure and audit the utilization of information assets to make smarter infrastructure investments
Data Lakes are a hot topic, but beyond the hype it’s important to discover answers to who’s actually using them and if they are creating value. To understand the adoption and maturity of Data Lakes, Attunity, Hortonworks, and Teradata sponsored research to uncover key trends. The research surveyed 385 IT practitioners and stakeholders at organizations across industries and focused on key areas of concern and interest in Data Lake adoption.
This on-demand webinar discusses the research findings including:
- The two biggest data lake adoption issues as experienced by surveyed companies
- Common use cases for Data Lakes in top companies, and which ones drive the most value
- Rethinking how data is used across your organization to break down silos
- Data lake best practices and pitfalls—what works and what does not
- How business leaders are gaining C-Suite buy-in for data lake projects
And, to get a head start on the "Data Lake Adoption and Maturity Survey Findings" report, click here.
Are you getting the best value of your EDW appliance? If not, you’re not alone. Across enterprises, more than 70% of the CPU is used for preparing the data and less than 20% to answer business questions.
You will learn how to:
- Rebalance your data warehouse by identifying unused data and resource-intensive workloads that can be moved to Hadoop
- Seamlessly integrate your current enterprise data warehouse with a Modern Data Architecture
- Better utilize data assets to reduce costs while realizing more value from your data
- Develop a roadmap for implementing the Hadoop-based Modern Data Architecture and Data Lake
- Build your Data Lake platform that can seamlessly collect all your data, process and scale as needed