Events & Webinars
Join Silver Sponsor Attunity this spring as we tour the United States and Canada with Teradata.
Come learn how the newest addition to Attunity’s growing product portfolio can help optimize your data warehouse
1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT
Unprecedented data growth and the increasing costs associated with managing it, is giving IT organizations a reason to worry. This is because valuable resources are being wasted on running unbalanced data warehouses where hot and cold data are using up the same level of resources.
Attunity now has a solution in our portfolio that can help you optimize your data allocation or align the right resources to it. Appfluent Visibility is a revolutionary solution that lets you completely analyze your workloads and data usage across platforms to help justify your data investment.
In this webinar and demo, Attunity Product Directors Santosh Chitakki and Rodan Zadeh, will discuss how to:
- Discover unused and infrequently used data to rebalance across Big Data systems
- Assess resource consumption by viewing users and applications by business line activity
- Track data usage at granular levels including specific tables and columns
- Gain integrated views across platforms including Hadoop, Teradata, Exadata, DB2 and Netezza
Teradata's 20th Annual Conference in Europe, this year is held in Amsterdam.
Discover how to turn your company into a data-driven business, meet some of the world's best data analytics experts, network with Teradata experts,Teradata partners and industry thought leaders.
Be sure to visit the Attunity team for a demo and to talk to the data experts.
Hosted by Illinois State University. The HEDW Forum includes technical developers and administrators of data access and reporting systems, data custodians, institutional researchers, and consumers of data representing a variety of internal university audiences.
2:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT
Today’s enterprises are challenged with capturing large amounts of data from a number of sources in a variety of formats, and then storing it in a cost-effective, timely manner. With your current data warehouse, this may seem overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be. With a Hadoop-based modern data warehouse, you can overcome these challenges and get meaningful insights from real-time data.
Want to learn how?
Join experts from Appfluent (an Attunity company), Hortonworks, and RCG Global Services for a live webinar - where we will be discussing enterprise data warehouse optimization. You will learn how to:
- Rebalance your data warehouse by identifying unused data and resource-intensive workloads that can be moved to Hadoop
- Seamlessly integrate your current enterprise data warehouse with a Modern Data Architecture
- Better utilize data assets to reduce costs while realizing more value from your data
- Develop a roadmap for implementing the Hadoop-based Modern Data Architecture and Data Lake
The best and brightest minds will be all in one place to talk cloud infrastructure and management, productivity, big data and the internet of things, unified communications, mobility and more. So welcome, thinkers. And get ready for a glimpse at what’s possible today and in the future.
See Attunity in Booth #360!
Conference speakers will share compelling data case studies, proven best practices, effective new analytic approaches, and exceptional technical skills with a talented and technical audience. Come to Strata + Hadoop World to hear fascinating stories, useful information, hard-won experience, and intriguing projects from an international lineup of the best minds in data.