1 PM - 2PM ET / 10 AM - 11 AM PT
From machine data and real-time production information to traditional financial reporting data, few industries can claim a more fertile ground of data like the manufacturing sector.
However, like a traditional manufacturing process, the act of generating insight requires efficiency in the movement, preparation, and analysis of data. Today’s top manufacturers are adopting an analytical mindset in conjunction with the right tools and processes in order to generate timely, game-changing insights, and ultimately, a competitive advantage.
Join our webinar, featuring Michael Lock, Aberdeen’s Vice President and Principal Analyst, and Attunity, as we discuss:
- Key findings from Aberdeen’s recent report on analytic trends and best practices
- Top data-related challenges faced by manufacturers today
- Key strategies for top-notch data management and analytics in manufacturing
- Manufacturing performance boosts using a Best-in-Class approach to data management
- Innovative software solutions enabling data management automation and higher productivity